Hi there, my name is Hamuera Maika, but you can call me Harm.
I’m an online entrepreneur and my mission is to role model how to be the grandest person I can be and to help others do the same through digital technology.
My main role at this moment is that of an affiliate marketer. Basically, I promote and refer services and products of value which I then collect commissions for. I am a proud affiliate of Six Figure Mentors (SFM) who are helping thousands of people achieve financial freedom and time.
I am also in the process of establishing a service that improves all significant aspects of a person’s holistic being, mind, body, spirit and relationships through an indigenous perspective.
All of this was made possible through my SFM educational experience under the tutelage of great leaders and a sharing community. Therefore, I am here to share and assist others through this same process with the ultimate outcome of financial freedom, time and self-reliance.
Values I Treasure The Most
- adfemotUnity/Aroha – at the base of life we are all one. Spirituality, consciousness call it what you want. If we are truly united then we will do what it takes to give as many people the opportunity to be all they can be.
- Choice – respecting other peoples right to make a choice. Even if that choice doesn’t align with my own it is hugely important that it is respected as long as it doesn’t physically harm another.
- Empathy – the ability to relate to someone else through your own experiences at an emotional level. This is the key component to establishing connections with others. Trying to understand their emotions from their perspective so that you help the healing process.
Me and my twin boy’s taking selfie overlooking our home in New Zealand, 2011
- Ancestry – understanding the lives and treasures of our elders and those who have passed provides us with strength and valuable knowledge for the present.
- Integrity – how you treat others, with respect and dignity, ultimately shows who you are. My mother was a great example of integrity as she loved people from all walks of life from homeless to rich. At her funeral many people confirmed this
- Humility – I believe is one of the biggest values I hold dear to my heart. Humility puts things into perspective very quickly. Knowing that others have done greater things before you and that you alone did not get you where you are today is important.
Auckland, NZ Maori cultural group performance
Are You Ready To Take The First Step On Your Journey To A Life Of Time And Financial Freedom?